Posted: 18.03.21 at 11:20 by Ellyn Wright
Then look no further than our Property Of The Week features, which will be showcasing the most interesting homes for sale right now on our Cowbridge Nub News Property page.
This week’s property is a stylish and modern four-bedroom home
on the market for £675,000 with . Watts and Morgan
A simply fantastic property, comprehensively and thoroughly modernised in recent years. Extensive accommodation includes: lounge with wood burner and opening to balcony with westerly facing views over fields.
Wonderful open plan kitchen-living-dining space to the rear of the property opening to a decked seating area. Four double bedrooms, two of which are en-suite, bathroom. Sheltered garden area to the rear. Driveway parking and garage to front.
* Situated in the pretty, popular village of Graig Penllyn conveniently close to Cowbridge.
* Ground floor entrance hallway with two bedrooms and a bathroom off and stairs leading to the first floor.
* First floor lounge with wood burner to one end and with sliding doors opening onto a patio area from which there are westerly views onto a paddock opposite.
* Two en-suite bedrooms are situated at this level, both having fitted wardrobes and their own en suite shower rooms.
* To the second floor is a wonderful, kitchen-living-dining space running the width of the property with distinct kitchen, dining and seating areas.
* Kitchen is a chic, contemporary space with marble worktops and modern units.
* Appliances, where fitted, to remain and including: induction hob, wine cooler fridge, twin ovens, coffee machine and microwave. Fully integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher also to remain and included within the selling price.
* Marble worktop extends to incorporate a breakfast bar
* Adjacent dining area with ample room for a family-sized table, beyond which there is significant additional seating space.
* Bi-fold doors open from the living/dining space onto a decked seating area to the rear of the property.
* A utility room with adjacent cloakroom is located off the kitchen.
A presentation by Rob Evans, RHS Chelsea Gold Medal Winner and proprietor of Pheasant Acre Plants...