Property of the Week: A beautiful four-bed family home with south-facing garden just a short drive from Cowbridge
This week's property is an impeccable four-bed, two-bath home just a short drive from Cowbridge on the market for £795,000.
By Jack Wynn
19th Aug 2022 | Property of the Week
This week's property is an impeccable four-bed, two-bath home just a short drive from Cowbridge on the market for £795,000 and listed with Watts & Morgan.
Here's what Watts & Morgan has to say about it:
A handsome home of wonderful proportions, located within this peaceful village and enjoying a southerly aspect to the rear.
Central entrance hallway, dining room, dual aspect lounge, kitchen breakfast room opening to conservatory.
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom; three further double bedrooms and family bathroom, ample parking and garaging for four cars.
Enclosed, landscaped garden to the rear.
* A wonderfully proportioned, handsome home in this peaceful village.
* With south-facing, landscaped garden to the rear.
* Portico entrance leads into the central hallway. Solid, American walnut hardwood flooring extends into the lounge and into a cloakroom.
* Dining room with two windows looking into the front garden.
* Dual aspect lounge with window to the front elevation and door opening to a south facing, slate-paved patio with garden beyond.
* Simply stunning kitchen-breakfast room with ample space remaining for a dining table.
* Kitchen fitted with a great range of contemporary 'Hacker' German-made units with appliances, where fitted, to remain and including twin oven, hob, coffee machine, microwave, wine cooler and fully integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
Read more about this stunning property here.