Property of the Week: A cosy and modern three-bed home within walking distance of Cowbridge town centre
This week's property is a modern three-bed, two-bath home within walking distance of Cowbridge town centre on the market for £600,000.
By Jack Wynn
11th Aug 2022 | Property of the Week
This week's property is a modern three-bed, two-bath home within walking distance of Cowbridge town centre on the market for £600,000 and listed with Watts & Morgan.
Here's what Watts & Morgan has to say about it:
In a wonderfully convenient location within yards of Cowbridge town centre, a unique detached home with a pleasant outlook from a west-facing decked seating area over the River Thaw.
Dual aspect living room, kitchen open to a dining and sitting area. Master bedroom with contemporary en suite shower room; two further bedrooms and bathroom. Two attic store rooms. Ample off-road parking.
Freehold and all mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating. Council Tax band G.
There is a larger parking area to one side with additional space for two cars end to end. Also, a sheltered, decked seating area to the rear of the property is accessed from both reception rooms.
* Conveniently located close to Cowbridge town centre yet enjoying a great degree of privacy.
* Deep porch with wooden floor extending into the lounge.
* Light-filled, dual-aspect lounge with windows to the front elevation and double doors to the sheltered decked seating area.
* Ground floor cloakroom with WC and space/plumbing for washing machine.
* Open-plan kitchen-living-dining space with kitchen area to the front of the house, dining area to the centre of the room and sitting area with doors opening to the deck.
* Kitchen includes a good range of units with solid oak tops.
* Appliances to remain including double oven, hob, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
Read more about this stunning property here.