Property of the Week: An idyllic three-bed family home in Llanblethian near Cowbridge
This week's property is an idyllic three-bed family home in Llanblethian with three bathrooms and large garden on the market for £850,000
By Jack Wynn
14th Jul 2022 | Property of the Week
This week's property is an idyllic three-bed family home with three bathrooms and large garden on the market for £850,000 and listed with Watts & Morgan.
Here's what Watts & Morgan has to say about it:
An immaculately presented detached family home, located within the sought-after village of Llanblethian and a short walk to Cowbridge town centre. The flexible accommodation comprises; an entrance hall, living room, garden room, open plan kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, utility and WC.
On the first floor, two double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, one further double bedroom and a family bathroom. Externally, driveway with ample parking, large garden to the rear with a home office.
* Spacious entrance hall with herringbone parquet flooring and stairs leading to the first floor.
* Herringbone parquet continues into the living room which benefits from a central feature log burner.
* The garden room is fitted with underfloor heating and opens onto the rear garden decking with wide-spanning views over Cowbridge.
* An open-plan kitchen/breakfast room benefits from limestone tiled underfloor heating with hand-painted wall and base units, granite work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink & wine cooler.
* The breakfast room provides a free-standing log burner and ample space for seating or dining.
* The kitchen/breakfast room opens into the dining room which provides extra reception space.
* Utility room with further storage, sink, plumbing for white goods & access to the side of the property.
* Bedroom one; with en-suite shower room.
* Bedroom two also benefits from an en-suite shower room.
* Both bedrooms one and two are fitted with air conditioning.
* Third double bedroom.
* Modern family bathroom suite.
* An air filtration system is also fitted throughout the property.
Read more about this stunning property here.